Follow Me

  • Twitter: jstubbsmg
  • Facebook: pages/J-Stubbs-Beatz/114939588529114
  • MySpace: jstubbsmusicgroup
  • YouTube: user/jstubbsbeatz
  • Global 14: members/jstubbsbeatz/

Newsletter Subscriber

Anti Spam Question: 12-8=?
Name:
Email:

Search

Licensing Information

 (The Official BreakDown)

 

Basic Lease

-Untagged MP3 (320 kbps)
-Sell Up To 2,500 Units
-NON-Exclusive

-Royalty Free
-Must Credit "Prod. By J Stubbs Beatz"

 

 

Premium Lease

-Receive Untagged WAV File (24bit)
-Sell Up To 15,000 Units

-NON-Exclusive
-Royalty Free
-Must Credit "Prod. By J Stubbs Beatz"

 

 

Unlimited Lease

-Receive Untagged WAV + WAV Stems (24bit)

-Distribute UNLIMITED Copies
-NON-Exclusive
-Royalty Free
-Must Credit "Prod. By J Stubbs Beatz"

 

 

 

 


EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS

-Receive Untagged WAV + WAV Stems (24bit)
-Unlimited  Use For Profit and Non-Profit Use
-Production Credit Must Be Given To J Stubbs Beatz/J Stubbs Music Group
© Copyright 2016 J Stubbs Beatz/J Stubbs Music Group

-Song also must be registered through ASCAP with J Stubbs Beatz(Jonathan Tootle) as Writer/Composer

-J Stubbs Beatz and "Artist" Split Mechanical Royalties(Publishing Rights) 50/50

 

 

Custom Production

Customs Prices are negotiable  

(ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE)


Payment Method:

1st Installment of %25 to start the project 

2nd Installment of the remainder %75 upon completion of the project:

 

Custom music production services feature delivered masters of all material, separated sub-mixed tracks for additional mixing in Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Etc, and signed production contracts. 25% of the payment is required at the projects start with the remainder(75%) of payment due upon projects completion.

 

 

 EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS (Serious Inquiries Only)

To show your interest in "Exclusive Rights" please contact us at

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Subject line: "Custom Beats"
Text: 252-342-1302

 

ATTENTION IMPORTANT NOTICE

Beats Containing Samples

Any and all tracks containing samples must be cleared by the Purchaser(Artist/Label) and Not by J Stubbs Beatz (Producer).  The responsibility of clearing the sample is solely on the label and the artist that purchases and or uses the track. The tracks placed on display are solely my interpretation of the originator's work. Clearing samples requires permission from both the copyright owner/publisher and the owner of the master recording. Please Contact ASCAP, BMI and or the Harry Fox Agency concerning sample clearing.   

 

Bottom Line

Sampled tracks are great for helping artist gain new exposure with a very wide audience if the artists approaches the record correctly.  It can definitely be worth your while, if you are uncertain then you as an artist can always put out the record on a mixtape to give it a test run. 

 

Tracks Containing Sample:  "Beat Name(Contain Samples)"

Any questions at all regarding this matter feel free to contact us:  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

 

 

 

For Mixtapes/Radio/Flyers/Promotional Use:

Produced By “J Stubbs Beatz”

 

Album Credit:

Produced By Jonathan “J Stubbs Beatz” Tootle for J Stubbs Music Group (A.S.C.A.P.)

J Stubbs Music Group